Be fan of our Facebook page and get $5.00 discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.
Customer ratings and reviews
Customized version :
This amp is a speicial customize product, so it need about 1 week work time, please pay attention
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tube Amplifier Precautions
1. Tube amp must connected with speakers before turning ON. Strictly prohibit send signals to amp without connected loads(speakers) or load short circuit when the switch is ON. (Hifi exquis 1101017)
2. Too high or too low power supply voltage does irreversible harm to the amp,preferably less than 5% of the specified voltage. If your mains voltage exceeds this value, often best to use with the AC power supply.
3. Temperature is higher when tube amps working, placing attention to ventilation, cooling. (Hifi exquis 1101017)
4. In the boot or just shut down for a period of time (within 30 minutes) Do not spill liquid on the tubes.
5. You should take about 100h time to operate the amp.RUN-IN to the amp gives it's best and stable sound.so during the first 100h use time the sound maybe is not the best,you can also use your own run-in method.
6. If you donot sure how to plug the tubes, please contact us before try it
All tube amplifier used with stereo mode: L(left) and R(right) speakers.
Normally there are 6 speaker cable connectors: +8L, +4L, -0L, -0R, +4R, +8R
Example: +8L and -0L are for connecting with your Left 6-8ohms speaker
-0R, +4R is for connecting with your Right 4ohms speaker
Tube amplifier guaranty :
Tube amplifier Guarantee: 6 months for tubes sold with amplifier, 1 year for the amplifier and PSVANE tube
Customized version : This amp is a...