- The latest hi-end AKM AK4497EQ decoding chips, make no interference in L/R channels and purer sound
- Clock management ,2 nd PLL digital plastic,DOP decoding,PCM/DSD depop switch and other exclusive technology.
- Using full discrete component large current hi-end full-balanced amplifier,each channel uses two separated amplifier unit to form asymmetric output circuits.
- Native full balance architecture, there is no any transition from DA to amp circuits,it is a complete four-way output volume.
- Using two customized 50w audio specialized ring transformers to supply power separately to the amp and decoder,so that their power supply has no interference to each other.
- Using own-created individual analog LPF cirtuits,the parameters of each level has been carefully adjusted to achieve the best conditions.
- The all interfaces support DSD decoding :IIS supports DSD64,DSD128,DSD256,DSD512 decoding; SPDIF,Optical,AES/EBU support DSD64 decoding(DOP mode); USB supports SD64,DSD128,DSD256 decoding.
- Rich digital filtering,two kinds of DSD: Wide BW/Narrow BW;six kinds of PCM: Short Delay Shar p / Short Delay Slow / Shar p / Slow / Low-dispersion Short Delay Filter/ Super Slow.
- Adjustable screen brightness:it will return to the default brightness after 30s’no-operation;it will automatically remember the current brightness,and the next time you start up, it will keep the last setting.
- The USB uses the USBAUDIO specialized U8 chip from XMOS,it can support PCM384, DSD256.
- Full aluminum alloy box,two colors(silver and black) are available.
- Size:330*260*65 mm(w*d*h)
- Size with package:420*360*175 mm(w*d*h)
- Weight with package:6.5kg
- Frequency response:20Hz-20kHz+/-0.1dB
- Output circuit(turning off the pre-amp):RCA output level: 2.0Vrms@0dBFS, XLR output level : 4.0 Vrms @0dBFS
- XLR interface:American standard (1 ground wire,2 positive line,3 negative line)
- Earphone max output power: 2400mW@32Ω
- Load power:
- 32Ω 2400mW
- 64Ω 1230mW
- 150Ω 530mW
- 300Ω 264mW
- 600Ω 132mW
Rigorous design,rational layout,clean workmanship,excellent materials
Analog LPF circuit using Fully discrete circuit Class-A line.
Fully discrete circuit Class-A work flexibility. It is free to adjust the parameters of each level.
Technical experience and long debugging process, to achieve the best working condition.
AK4118 receive chip - sent to the CPLD for processing;
CPLD programmable logic chip, self-built logic functions of digital integrated circuits, clock management, 2nd PLL digital shaping, DOP decoding, PCM / DSD depop switch and other exclusive technology;
Fully discrete circuit High Current Pure Class-A Balanced Headphone Amplifier.
Professional team design.
The input stage adopts audio special low-noise tube, full-DC amplification, carefully debug each level work in the best working condition.
The final stage use 4xMedium power tube, Big Output Power, most of the headset to play the best results;
2X50W custom toroidal transformer.Completely independent power supply, do not interfere with each other.For high-quality sound to provide better power supply environment and power;
Multistage filtering and voltage regulation. To ensure clean and stable power supply;
Relay array, 60 files simulation of lossless volume adjustment;
XOMS U8 USB Professional SOUND CARD:
XMOS USB using the latest and highest-level U8 (8 core) USB AUDIO scheme,
PCM highest support 32Bit 384K,
DSD Support DSD64 (2.8224MHz), DSD128 (5.6448MHz), with leading system compatibility:
Compatible includes 32/64-bit Microsoft Windows XP, WindowsVista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and other mainstream Windows systems, supports Apple MacOS systems, Linux kernel support system, and is compatible with partial support OTG function of iOS, Android smart devices .
American ACCUSILICON femtosecond crystal;
Full interface supports DSD.
IIS supports DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512;
USB support DSD64, DSD128, DSD256;
Coaxial / fiber / AES / EBU support DSD64 (DOP mode);
Headphone amplifier 2-channel each connected 32Ω load,Output power at 2400mW: distortion and waveform.
I2S Pin definition